EPX-7500 underground gemstone detectors Metal Detector Gold Scanner Machine
EPX-7500 Metal Detector System: The EPX-7500 Long Range Metal & Gemstone detector is our newest model which is upgraded based on VR1000B-II Long Range King. It could adjust the sensitivity during the setting testing and it also is an advanced Metal Detector System utilizing advanced FORWARD GAUSS technology that is both an audio and visual detector. This metal detector was first used in the field in 1984 and the FORWARD GAUSS technology that it uses has proven to be (by far) the most successful.
This system was originally developed for professional archeologists and treasure hunters and has been used on many stations. With the development of faster and more complex processing units and a reduction in the cost of materials, we were able to begin offering this breakthrough technology to the general public at a much more affordable cost. Part of the success of this metal detector system is that it does not look like a standard 'metal detector'. Instead, it has the appearance of a fine, well manufactured piece of scientific equipment that one might expect to find at an archeological site.
The EPX-7500 Long Range King is 'custom built' in a sturdy, hard side, padded case with two locks. The transmitter is case mounted and includes the 'Standard Seven' elements with selector switch. The system includes an installed, rechargeable gel cell battery with charger, transmitting antenna, receiving rods and receiver with belt clip, headphones and user manual all inserted into the specially fitted case.
Underground gemstone detectors
• Most common frequencies are Copper, Silver, Gold, P.T, Tin, Jewel, Aluminum
• Detecting Range: 1000m
• Detecting Depth: Max. 50m (To get best and higher detecting accuracy, the detecting depth we suggest should be less than 15 meters)
• After tracking target, you will have some idea of the identification and the exact pinpoint.
• The face (front) of the transmitter has Seven LED's (channel indicator lights for Copper, Silver, Gold, P.T, Tin, Jewel, Aluminum) across the top; Each is labeled for a particular element.
• The face of the transmitter has 10 LEDs (100m, 200m, 300m, 400m, 500m, 600m, 700m, 800m, 900m, 1000m) showing 10 different detecting range. And has one knob for selecting the detecting Range
Also, the face of the transmitter has 10 LEDs (5m, 10m, 15m, 20m, 25m, 30m, 35m, 40m, 45m, 50m) showing 10 different detecting depth. And has one knob for selecting the detecting depth.
• New function: Adjustable sensitivity for horizontal detection and vertical detection
• New English operating panel
• The black case is adopted fireproof material
• Aluminum alloy Straw bench, English label panel
Continuous working 48 hours
400~3000 kHz+/- 150 kHz
(1) A black case with aluminum trim, a handle and two locks; (2) External Battery Port; (3) The Belt Receiver; (4) Receiving Rods; (5) Battery Charger; (6) Antenna; (7) Marker Flags; (8) Operators Manual